Healthy Lifestyle Tips
We all know the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
But sometimes we need a little kickstart:
to make the necessary changes in terms of our
- exercise and
- mental wellbeing
Isn’t that true?
Today you can discover that exact headstart here
and use the 25 easy healthy habits to:
guide you towards a healthy lifestyle
Save this post in your healthy living board on Pinterest
- Healthy Lifestyle Kit
- Body cleanse – how to detox in just 7 days -safe and simple
- How to live a healthy life made super simple
This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may be compensated when you make a purchase after clicking a link, with no added cost to you.
Join the Healthy Lifestyle Challenge
Why do you want to join all the others in this challenge
because The Detox Plan and Worksheets:
- include 7 free detox resources
- to detox successfully and
- track your progress
- and will be delivered directly to your inbox
And wondering what it will help you with?
Here are some of the amazing results when you join the challenge:
- cleanse your body naturally in just one week
- feel more energized and healthy
- know how to follow a healthy lifestyle after the detox
- understand the elements of a healthy low carb diet
- have access to lists of the best food choices
- receive top low carb recipes and meal ideas
Take action today and join the challenge!
Healthy Lifestyle Habits
All 25 the tips included:
are well researched and backed by science.
Why is this important:
So you can confidently use them to help you on your journey to be more happy and healthy.
And, as we are all busy and prefer quick and easy:
you will love the simple yet actionable tips
These tips will improve your family’s health and wellbeing without :
- breaking the bank or
- wasting your time
Do you also believe:
Changing our diet and therefore lifestyle is quite difficult and complicated?
- we are generally tired and
- busy and
- making these kinds of changes seems time-consuming and
- energy draining.
Here is the good news:
It does not need to be complicated and time-consuming.
Remember the saying:
don`t work harder, work smarter?
That is exactly what these healthy lifestyle changing tips are all about.
Simple actions to be healthier and happier as a family.
The Basics of a Healthy Lifestyle
Living a Healthy Lifestyle should never be complicated.
Don`t start counting calories and weighing ingredients.
It is a waste of time.
All you need to do is:
- know and understand the basics of a healthy lifestyle and
- then start implementing them.
That is exactly what the tips below will do:
empower you to improve your lifestyle today!
How to live a healthy life
Living a healthy life is made simple by following the 4 essential building blocks:
- Clean Eating
- Clever Drinking
- Happy Body
- Happy Mind
Prioritize these 4 aspects and you will be amazed at the healthy lifestyle result.
You can read everything you need to know:
about the 4 healthy life building blocks in the How to live a Healthy Life made Super Simple post.
Your first step
- print the Healthy Lifestyle Tips_HealthyFamilyandMe and
- then start to incorporate it into your day to day life.
- One at a time!
You will feel the difference:
physically and mentally.
And, be on the right track to have the healthy lifestyle you always wanted.
If you need a bit more guidance
on how to make healthy food choices and live a low-carb lifestyle:
be sure to join the Healthy Lifestyle Challenge
and receive directly to your inbox the best tips on
- the 7 day detox plan
- a healthy lifestyle
- low carb meals
- and recipes
Bonus Healthy Lifestyle Hack for Busy Parents
Are you feeling too tired and miserable to start making lifestyle changes?
Then energize yourself before starting to change your family`s diet and lifestyle.
This is super easy with the 7 day detox plan.
Cleanse your body and mind naturally in just one week.
Afterward, you will feel revitalized.
And, have more strength to:
- help your family also progress from tired and miserable
- to energized, happy and healthy
Now, wouldn’t that be awesome!
Help myself so I can help others better!
Your next step
Take action today:
1. Join the 7 day detox challenge
a simple step towards a more energized, healthier and happier you.
2. Grab the Healthy Lifestyle Kit
to help you enjoy the healthy lifestyle you always wanted
Time to look at those great tips
Top 25 Healthy Lifestyle Tips backed by Science
1. Follow a low-carb eating plan
including lots of low carb veg, good protein and good fats.
- It will protect you from chronic diseases and
- Aid in controlling blood sugar,
- blood pressure
- and cholesterol levels
Need a bit of inspiration to get you started on low-carb clean eating?
Remember to join the 7 Day Detox Plan
2. Include lots of low carb vegetables and fruit
into your meals
3. Learn to handle cravings better
by allowing yourself a cheat day
We all crave sugar and carbs sometimes.:
- And, that is ok!
- Don`t be discouraged by it.
When you crave carbs:
- simply include a good carb cheat day into your weekly planner and
- have the carb cheat meal on this day
Keep it controlled and choose better carbs:
- then, the cheat day will not affect your weight or health
- in fact, it will aid a positive mindset
- as continuous unmet cravings will merely make you depressed!
However, if you want some solid reasons why carb cheating is not the best option:
read this resource.
4. Try out this superfood
when you want to feel more relaxed, energized and healthy
- It will boost your metabolism and
- Aid in weight loss naturally
- Help you feel more relaxed
- Improve your memory
- Packed with natural anti-oxidants.
You will be astonished:
- how relaxed and energized you will feel within a day or two!
I use it every single day and the results are amazing.
I know you will love it just as much as I do.
Be daring and give it a try.
Avoid this superfood mentioned above, when you are pregnant, rather indulge in these:
5. Track your progress to stay motivated.
There are two schools of thinking here:
- Some say way yourself every day to stay motivated
- Others say weigh yourself only once a week
- and rather use measurements and or clothes to assess your weight loss
- this helps avoid demotivation from slight daily weight differences that occur due to water retention and hormonal influences
I definitely belong to the latter group of thinking.
But either way:
be ure to have a way to track your success.
6. Avoid fruits with high carb and high sugar content
like grapes, cherries and figs
- Take the healthy lifestyle challenge and get to know exactly which fruits you should limit in your meals
- Always opt for low carb and low sugar fruits like watermelon, cantaloupe and berries.
7. Make it a habit to quickly check food labels
when shopping for food
Especially for the amount of sugar and carbs included.
To know if a product has too much sugar:
- just remember 4 grams of sugar equals 1 teaspoon of sugar ….
Really want to buy that soft drink with 4 teaspoons of sugar …
Keep in mind:
- a healthy, active lifestyle should include about 50 grams of carbs per day.
In other words:
- one chocolate bar that has on average 70 grams of carbs already exceeds your daily limit.
- so keep an eye on those labels.
8. Don’t fall into the trap of so-called low-carb products
without making sure it is the correct one
I couldn`t believe my eyes in the shop the other day:
- I wanted to buy almond milk and
- the carb content of the different brands ranged
- per 100 ml from 0.5g to 75g!
- No use trying to limit carbs and then unknowingly adding a high-carb product to your meals.
9. Eat your last meal around seven to half past seven at night
When you go to bed at ten:
- your body will have enough time to digest the meal.
10. Drink a cup of ginger tea after dinner
it will boost your metabolism and strengthen your immune system
More reasons to use ginger:
The best way to prepare this tea:
- add some freshly sliced ginger, water, and a tea bag and
- simmer for 10 minutes
I recommend using rooibos tea:
as it has no caffeine to interfere with your sleep
11. Replace your morning coffee and milk with cinnamon tea
Simply prepare your favorite tea and add
- half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon or
- simmer teabag in water for 10 minutes with an added cinnamon stick
For an extra metabolism boost in the morning:
try my bulletproof coffee
Add a splash of almond milk before blending – Yummy!
12. Eat slowly, without any interference
- Avoid distraction from the TV and your phone and focus on your meal.
13. Try to exercise at least 3 times a week
Regular exercise improves:
It does not need to involve going to the gym:
- it can be as easy as going for a 30-minute walk, or
- Playing football with the kids
- Cycling or swimming
Aim to take 5 – 10K steps daily
- invest in a cool pedometer to help you track your steps
My favorites are:
Leave a comment:
and let me know your favorite fitness or activity tracker
14. Complete a body cleanse prior to making big diet and lifestyle changes
- That way you will be energized and healthier to help your family do the same.
It is as simple as:
- Claiming your 7 day detox plan
- with free resources to help you complete the body cleanse successfully
15. Follow the recommendation of doing a body cleanse or detox 2 to 4 times a year
Easy way to get this right:
- grab your 7 day detox resources and
- you will have everything you need to do a detox successfully.
You can use the resources continuously for every detox you want to do now and in the future.
16. Get enough sleep
Did you know both:
- a lack of sleep and
- bad quality of sleep
Change that today!
17. Drink more water to increase your weight loss
Minimum daily water intake is 8 glasses of water.
Try to drink one glass of water half an hour before every meal to help you:
18. It is best to eat 3 meals per day
You can add another one:
- when you are always hungry in the afternoon or
- add a low carb snack in the afternoon between meals
Avoid skipping meals, unless you are doing an intermittent fast.
19. Beware of high sugar content in fruit juices and soft drinks.
It is best to avoid these altogether and
A better choice:
- make your own fresh juices or smoothies
- knowing exactly what it contains
20. Have a high protein breakfast
- This will help control cravings throughout the day.
- Join the 7 Day Detox plan to get a copy of my favorite low carb, high protein breakfast recipes.
21. Eat whole food, not processed food
Resist the urge to buy ready-made sauces and canned food
When you eat whole food and prepare all meals from scratch
- you know exactly what it contains and there is
- no preservatives and hidden carbs or sugar
22. Replace one meal a day with a detoxifying smoothie
- when weight loss is your main goal
- or you just want to save some time preparing meals
Always opt for a fresh homemade detoxifying smoothie including:
- greens and
- natural superfoods like
- green tea powder and
- chia seeds
It is best to best to stay away from:
- and unnatural additives
The only boost your digestive system needs:
is a healthy unprocessed mix of
- low carb veg
- fresh fruit
- good protein and good fats
For an additional anti-oxidant boost always:
- add matcha tea powder to your smoothies.
23. Include superfoods to at least one meal a day
Why do you want do this:
- it stimulates metabolism
- supercharges immune systems and
- even boost memory power
Need a bit of superfoods inspiration
- Read the power superfoods post
- When you are pregnant or trying to conceive
- Remember the best superfood in tip nr 4
24. Make time for yourself
You are on the downhill path to self-destruction:
- when you are stressed
- not eating healthy foods and
- not sleeping well
Take action today and make time to relax and exercise.
Your life depends on it!
- When you are stressed, tired and miserable, so is your family…
With that in mind:
25. Believe in yourself
Changing your lifestyle do not need to be hard.
You simply need to:
- be inspired
- take action and
- believe in yourself and
Let’s put that into perspective:
- By joining the healthy lifestyle challenge
- so you can detox like a pro and
- have the knowledge you need to make the changes
You can do it!
- don’t leave it for another day
- download the free resources
- invest in the Healthy Lifestyle and kit
- and start to make your healthy living dreams come true.
And when you start to see the results:
You will believe in yourself!
The final thoughts
Grab a free copy of the top 25 healthy lifestyle tips
- in a convenient pdf format
- or infographic above
and start implementing them one by one.
Leave a comment below
and share with us your biggest healthy lifestyle challenge.
- Is it lacking the motivation to get started?
- Needing a guide for meal plans?
- Or are you thinking that it is just too difficult and time-consuming?
More Healthy Lifestyle information
If you enjoy e scientific facts:
- supporting the benefits of a low carb diet
- check out this review article including 23 rated publications on the topic
Check out this great low carb recipe
More Top Posts
- The Unsurpassed Superfood Power Series
- Healthy Lifestyle – 7 Day Detox Plan
- How to live a healthy life made super simple
- Pregnancy superfoods, your pregnanca nutrition simplified