It’s all about Coloring Fun
and discovering the best coloring sheets for kids and everyone
My kids, aged 5 and 7 love coloring!
Why do I love it too?
Activities like coloring stimulate:
- their brain development and
- teach them skills like patience
- attention to detail and
Therefore I am always more than happy to indulge in their need for creative activity and new coloring sheets.
will share with you:
- our own coloring book creation
- free coloring sheet printables, and
- our favorite coloring sheets and book resources
- 3 free bee coloring pages that will inspire you
- 2 amazing learning style activities to do with your kids right now
This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may be compensated when you make a purchase after clicking a link, with no added cost to you.
Remember to grab your
Our coloring book journey
Since the kids never seem to have enough new coloring sheets, we decided to start making our own.
And nowadays, I am constantly creating new coloring sheets for kids on request.
- dinosaurs to fairies
- weird and wonderful animals
- and underwater creatures!
And that is why it is so much fun:
we can create whatever they can imagine!
Coloring sheet fun
Continually creating new coloring sheets for kids resulted in us having loads of new pages.
We print, color in, cut and paste these over and over again.
We even use the images to create gift cards and make room posters!
The end result
Realizing the vast amount of coloring pages we have created, we decided to put them together into a coloring book.
We published My Magic Kids Coloring Book
Yes! We chose 43 of our coolest images and you can grab the entire book from Amazon.
The coloring book for kids aged 4 to 8 is:
filled with more than 40 unique images
My secret to keeping the kids entertained
so I can get things done:
Yes, you guessed it …
new coloring pages!
So grab your copies now and keep them busy whilst having fun so you can also get things done!
You can buy My Magic Coloring Book for Kids
- printed on quality paper with a beautiful glossy cover
- delivered to your door within days, ready for coloring fun
Or when you prefer the images in a pdf file
- ready for print as and when you need them
- grab a pdf copy here
Thanks, we appreciate your support!
Free Coloring Sheets for Kids to Print
Just because we love sharing the fun:
you can download
- 4 FREE coloring pages to try out the coloring fun
- your kids will love them!
Coloring Sheets for Girls
Finding pretty coloring pages for girls are relatively easy as they love anything cute, pretty or filled with hearts or unicorns!
Coloring Books for Girls
Coloring Sheets for Boys
Coloring Books for Boys
Coloring Sheets for Teens
As we know, teenagers are a kind of their own.
And, their coloring preferences seem to lean more towards
- self-care quotes and
- coloring pages with some deeper meaning
That is why the book recommendations below are perfect.
Coloring Books for Teens
Coloring quotes are not only perfect for teenagers, but also for younger kids and adults. Check out some great options:
Coloring Books with Quotes
Coloring Sheets for Adults
Coloring is of course not for the kids only.
Want to know an interesting fact?
Coloring for adults is huge!
Because it is a relaxing activity to make your mind of other things. And, it really works. It is one of my favorite me-time activities.
There are so many options available for adult coloring sheets and you can find my favorite printable sheets and books below.
Coloring books for Adults
We have bought these great coloring pencils and they are our new favorite!
Why we love these pencils:
- super soft with
- bright colors
- easy to use for little hands and
- creates beautiful pictures
Make coloring sheets for kids even more magical:
- brush a wet paintbrush over your coloring page
- creating a painted effect
Leave a comment
and let me know if you and your kids also enjoy coloring and share your favorite coloring sheet resources.
Join the Awesome Parent Challenge
Wondering why you should join all the other awesome parents in this challenge:
The Awesome Parent Challenge
- simplifies parenting skills with easy but powerful tips and hacks
- is a free 7-day email course
- delivered directly to your inbox
- including amazing printable freebies
- is simply too good to miss out on! Check it out now!
More top posts
- The 8 part Secret to have a Brilliant Child
- Card Making Step-by-Step
- The SuperFood Power Series with Free Infographics
- 7 Super simple Strategies to be an Awesome Parent