Don’t we all just love Valentine’s Day?
Whether it is the love, the red, the hearts, the chocolates and candies or simply the shared feeling of a day filled with romantic love. And, having a super idea Valentine`s Day Plan, makes it even better!
The first records of celebrating a day for your Valentine dates back to the 14th century and many ways of sharing and gifting evolved since with billions spent annually on cards, flowers, chocolates and gifts.
As part of the expected 25 million people in the UK we can simply send a card, or go the extra mile this year and plan a truly meaningful Valentine’s Day. Follow this easy 10 idea plan and let your loved one feel the love.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may be compensated when you make a purchase after clicking a link, with no added cost to you.
1. Prepare an awesome Valentine’s Day breakfast with a personal napkin note
Starting the day with a special breakfast for your valentine will leave a sense of lasting anticipation for the rest of the day. A brilliant way to start your good idea Valentine`s Day Plan.
Simple meals such as pancakes and syrup or classic French toast can easily be converted into a magic meal by adding red berries, chocolate sauce and a little attention to detail like using heart shaped cutters.
Make your loved one feel extra special by serving the meal accompanied by a personal note written on a paper napkin.
My favorite paper napkins are ones designed with a lot of hearts that I can use not only for Valentine’s messages but any day my husband or one of the kids needs a bit of a surprise motivation. Be inspired by the awesome valentine’s breakfast ideas below:
- Brown sugar bacon hearts
- Heart shaped french toast
- Raspberry chocolate muffin
- Red velvet waffles
- Overnight raspberry oats
- Sparkling pink drink
2. Pack a special idea Valentine’s lunch box and add a personalized card
Who doesn’t appreciate a meal box filled with goodies they love, ready for lunchtime in between a busy schedule?
Add a handmade card as a surprise to ensure you make your valentines day even better. Click below for great lunch box love note ideas and give these beautiful little cards a try to make your note even more special.
3. Enjoy a great idea Valentine’s craft project with your kids
Kids love valentine’s day just as much as we do. I am yet to meet a young girl who doesn’t adore red hearts and cupids.
Use this day to spend time with your kids as well and do some fun crafts together. Making a special card for daddy is most girl’s dream craft and can be a great mother-daughter activity.
- Heart Dinosaur craft
- Heart hedgehog
- Rainbow heart sun catcher
- Valentine love bugs
- Fun Valentines crafts for kids
4. Create a handmade Valentine’s day card
Resist the urge to buy one as it is so much more fun making your own and it will be more appreciated.
If you need a bit of inspiration look at these awesome handmade card ideas below. And if you find the addition of a personal message for your valentine a daunting task, borrow a poem or quote from this great site online.
“She bath’d with roses red, and violets blew,
And all the sweetest flowres, that in the forrest grew.”
Edmund Spenser (1590)
5. Take a photo, personalize and post it
Copy and send the link to your loved one. They are sure to adore the public display of your affection. The message can be as general or personal as you wished.
And even if you don’t use any of these platforms, sending a special photo with a related note as a standard phone message is enough to make someone’s day super special.
6. Create, make or buy a special gift for your Valentine
A Valentine’s day gift needn’t be the most expensive gift ever but it definitely needs to be well considered, with the one you love in mind. That is part of the magic of a good idea Valentine`s Day plan.
Consider your options by looking at these examples, but make sure to add a personal touch like pretty wrapping paper and your handmade card.
One of my wrapping secrets to creating a magic touch is to wrap the gift in beautiful tissue paper first and then placing it into a metallic gift bag. Your loved one will feel extra appreciated by realizing that you had them in mind when choosing the amazing gift.
- Awesome Be-my-Valentine gifts for him and her
- 50 Valentines gift ideas
- 101 Homemade gift ideas
- 25 Sweet gifts for him
- 5 Senses gift
- Best gifts for her
7. Prepare a Valentine’s dinner meal to impress
Yes, you can go out for a restaurant dinner but does that really beat a picnic at the lake or beach or even on the living room floor, making sushi together or enjoying a meal home cooked with much loved ingredients.
Light some candles and enjoy one of these awesome dinner ideas together. For an awesome dessert, try these easy mini chocolate cakes with red berries, pistachios and a drizzle of chocolate.
And, if you love Nutella as much as me, check out these super yummy Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting.
- 22 Easy romantic dinners
- Heart shaped breadsticks
- Best Valentines recipes
- Heart shaped pizza
- Show the love salad
- Strawberry parfait
- Yummy chocolate cupcakes
- Double chocolate fondue
8. Plan a Valentine’s date night activity
Choose an activity that you can do together. Have fun by watching a romantic comedy together with yummy popcorn and a cocktail, frying marshmallows over a candle or find your perfect share from the ideas below.
- Yummy movie night popcorn mix recipe
- Date night jenga
- Out of the box date night ideas
- 50 Stay at home date night ideas
- Frugal date night ideas
9. Don’t forget to say I love You
Again and again and again… This will always be part of the best idea Valentine`s day plan…
10. Write a special note for your Valentine
To end a perfect day and ensure your Valentine remembers this one until the next year, leave a last special note hidden under their pillow.
Few things warm the heart as much as an unexpected find of affection. An awesome way to end your super idea Valentine`s Day Plan.
Enjoy your Valentine’s day, make new memories with your loved one and use all or part of the 10 idea plan to start new Valentine’s traditions.
I would love to hear about your awesome plans for this year, so share some thoughts in the comment section below for all to enjoy.
- Healthy Lifestyle Tips, Top 25 backed by science
- The Healthy Lifestyle – 7 Day Detox Plan
- Healthy Lifestyle Resources
- Avocado Chicken Salad. Healthy and Easy Clean Eating.
- Mini Chocolate Cake with Red Berries, Pistachios and a Chocolate Drizzle
- Popcorn Recipe. From Movie night treat to Summer Snack.
More Top Posts
- Unbelievably Smart Kids. This the How to Secret.
- A Daughter must learn from her Father these top 10 Values.
- 6 Building blocks to Stress-free Parent-Child Communication.
- Super-mom versus Awesome-Mom
- 7 Super Simple Strategies to be an Awesome Parent
- Pregnancy actually changes the Size of your Brain
FREE Printables and Crafts
- Handmade Dolls – My Winter Warmer Mia Doll DIY
- Bee Coloring Pages. Cute Free Printable Bee Art.
- Free Coloring Pages
- Free Step-by-step Card Making Tutorial
Thank you for Sharing!