Don’t we all just love Valentine’s Day
Whether it is:
all the red
the chocolates and candies or
simply the shared feeling of a day filled with romantic love …
And, can it be even more magical:
Yes, it can, with an amazing Valentine’s Day Plan!
That is exactly what you will find in this post today.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may be compensated when you make a purchase after clicking a link, with no added cost to you.
10 Meaningful ways to have an amazing Valentine’s Day you will love!
The first records of celebrating a day with your Valentine:
dates back to the 14th century
The many ways of sharing and gifting evolved since with billions spent annually on:
cards, flowers, chocolates and gifts.
Think out of the box
As part of the expected 25 million people in the UK we can simply:
send a card to our Valentine.
Or, go the extra mile this year:
and have a truly meaningful Valentine’s Day Plan to make this day even more special
Time to discover those clever Valentines ideas
Idea 1 for your perfect Valentine’s Day Plan
Prepare an awesome Valentine’s Day breakfast with a personal napkin note
Starting the day with a special breakfast for your Valentine:
will leave a sense of lasting anticipation for the rest of the day
Simple meals like:
- pancakes and syrup or
- classic French toast
can easily be converted into a magic meal
How, you are wondering?
Add special ingredients to make any meal feel more magic, like
- red berries
- chocolate sauce
- a dusting of cacao or icing powder
Pay extra attention to detail by:
I love, love, love this cute heart cutlery set! Check it out now!
It gets even better:
Make your loved one feel even more special by serving the meal with
A personal note you write on a paper napkin
I can also use these pretty napkins to write a message on when:
my husband or one of the kids needs a bit of a surprise motivation …
The perfect Valentine’s breakfast
Check out these yummy ideas:
- Brown sugar bacon hearts
- Heart shaped french toast
- Raspberry chocolate muffin
- Red velvet waffles
- Overnight raspberry oats
- Sparkling pink drink
Idea 2 for your perfect Valentine’s Day Plan
Pack a special Valentine’s lunch box and add a personalized card
Who doesn’t appreciate a meal box filled with goodies they love, ready for lunchtime in between a busy schedule?
And be sure to add a handmade card as a surprise. Check out the great lunch box love note ideas below and give these beautiful little cards a try to make your note super special.
Idea 3 for your perfect Valentine’s Day Plan
enjoy a fun Valentine’s craft project with your kids
Kids love valentine’s day just as much as we do.
I am yet to meet a young girl who:
doesn’t adore red hearts and cupids
So get the kids involved and spend time on this special day with them as well.
It is great fun doing fun crafts together.
Want to know my little girl’s dream craft?
Making a special card for daddy on Valentine’s Day!
Talking about father-daughter relationships:
check out this awesome post – You will love it!
Some of the best Valentin’s Day Craft Projects
- Heart Dinosaur craft
- Heart hedgehog
- Rainbow heart sun catcher
- Valentine love bugs
- Fun Valentines crafts for kids
Idea 4 for your perfect Valentine’s Day Plan
Create a handmade Valentine’s day card
design your own Valentine’s card
Resist the urge to buy one:
as it is so much more fun making your own!
And a handmade card is often appreciated a lot more …
Need a bit of inspiration?
look at these awesome handmade card ideas
And if you find the addition of a personal message for your valentine a daunting task:
- cheat a bit and borrow a beautiful poem or
- funny quote from this great site
DIY card essentials
Be sure to source the best materials you can find when making a card:
this will help to make it look more professional …
Some of my best card making recommendations:
And, it doesn’t get easier than:
- an entire card making set – Brilliant!
Idea 5 for your perfect Valentine’s Day Plan
Take a photo, personalize and post it
Share on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, your blog or any social media that you use often
a photo or image you love
And make it even better:
personalize your image with a message from your heart
Copy and send the link to your loved one.
They will love, love, love this public display of your affection
Just imagine someone did that for you:
Simply thinking of it feels good. Doesn’t it?
The message can be as general or personal as you prefer.
And even if you don’t use any of these social media platforms:
sending a special photo with a heartfelt note as a standard phone message make anyone’s day super special
Idea 6 for your perfect Valentine’s Day Plan
Create, make or buy a special gift for your Valentine
A Valentine’s day gift needn’t be the most expensive gift ever but:
- it definitely needs to be well considered
- with the one you love in mind
That is part of the magic of a good Valentine’s Day Plan
Your loved one will feel extra appreciated realizing that you chose the gift with their preferences in mind.
Consider your options by:
- looking at these examples
- but make sure to add a personal touch
- like pretty wrapping paper and
- your handmade card.
One of my gift wrapping secrets:
By doing this:
- you prolong the pleasure of opening a gift
- and it looks super special
Meaningful Valentine’s Day gift ideas
- Awesome Be-my-Valentine gifts for him and her
- 50 Valentines gift ideas
- 101 Homemade gift ideas
- 25 Sweet gifts for him
- 5 Senses gift
- Best gifts for her
Idea 7 for your perfect Valentine’s Day Plan
Prepare a Valentine’s dinner meal to impress
Yes, you can go out to a restaurant for dinner.
But some way more awesome dinner ideas by candlelight include:
- a picnic at the lake or
- at the beach or
- even on the living room floor
- making sushi together or
- enjoying a meal home cooked with much-loved ingredients
The best part of any meal:
Making a yummy dessert is where all the Valentines fun really start.
You have to try these delicious ideas:
- Easy mini chocolate cakes with red berries, pistachios and a drizzle of chocolate – love it!
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting
- 22 Easy romantic dinners
- Heart shaped breadsticks
- Best Valentines recipes
- Heart shaped pizza
- Show the love salad
- Strawberry parfait
- Yummy chocolate cupcakes
- Double chocolate fondue
Idea 8 for your perfect Valentine’s Day Plan
Plan a Valentine’s date night activity
- as a couple
- or as a family
A great idea:
is to have fun by watching a romantic comedy together with
- yummy popcorn
- and a cocktail
- frying marshmallows over a candle …
Or find more perfect activities from the ideas below:
- Yummy movie night popcorn mix recipe
- Date night Jenga
- Out of the box date night ideas
- 50 Stay at home date night ideas
- Frugal date night ideas
Idea 9 for your perfect Valentine’s Day Plan
Remember to say I love You
Again and again and again…
Do I need to say more:
this is one of the most important parts of your perfect Valentine’s Plan!
Idea 10 for your Valentine’s Day Plan
Write a special note for your Valentine
leave a last special note hidden under their pillow
Few things warm the heart as much as an unexpected find of affection.
An awesome way to end your super idea Valentine’s Day Plan…
Start Planning your awesome Valentine’s Day early
Use one or all of the 10 Valentine’s ideas here to plan your perfect day
- Prepare an awesome Valentine’s day breakfast with a personal napkin note
- Pack a special idea Valentin’s lunch box and add a personalized card
- Enjoy a fun Valentine’s craft project with your kids
- Create a handmade Valentine’s day card
- Take a photo, personalize and post it
- Create, make or buy a special gift
- Prepare a VAlentine’s dinner meal to impress
- Plan a Valentine’s date night activity
- Remember to say I love You
- Write a special note for your Valentine
And the best part of going the extra mile:
maybe it will inspire your loved one to make your day more special on the next Valentine’s Day …
Leave a comment
and tell me about your awesome Valentine’s ideas for this year.
Do you love making handmade cards and meals? What is the best gift you have ever received for Valentine’s Day?
- Healthy Lifestyle Tips, Top 25 backed by science
- The Healthy Lifestyle – 7 Day Detox Plan
- How to live a healthy life made super simple
- Healthy Lifestyle Kit
- Avocado Chicken Salad. Healthy and Easy Clean Eating.
- Mini Chocolate Cake with Red Berries, Pistachios and a Chocolate Drizzle
- Popcorn Recipe. From Movie night treat to Summer Snack.
More Top Posts
- Unbelievably Smart Kids. This the How to Secret.
- A Daughter must learn from her Father these top 10 Values.
- 6 Building blocks to Stress-free Parent-Child Communication.
- Super-mom versus Awesome-Mom
- 7 Super Simple Strategies to be an Awesome Parent
- Pregnancy actually changes the Size of your Brain
FREE Printables and Crafts
- Handmade Dolls – My Winter Warmer Mia Doll DIY
- Bee Coloring Pages. Cute Free Printable Bee Art.
- Free Coloring Pages
- Free Step-by-step Card Making Tutorial
Please Share and Comment!