You are an Awesome Dad!
Isn’t that what every father wants to hear?
Of course it is!
And the best news ever:
It is easier than you think.
Today you will discover 15 brilliant tips on how to be a good dad.
- Be an Awesome Parent. 7 Super Simple Strategies
- How you can raise a brilliant child using 8 powerful actions
This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may be compensated when you make a purchase after clicking a link, with no added cost to you.
Join the Awesome Parent Challenge
Wondering why you should join all the other awesome parents in this challenge:
Mostly because the Awesome Parent Challenge
- simplifies parenting skills with easy but powerful tips and hacks
- is a free 7-day email course
- delivered directly to your inbox
including amazing printable freebies
- is simply too good to miss out on! Check it out now!
Contemplating the best ways to be a good dad
I realize the best people to answer this would be my kids!
So that’s exactly who I asked.
And my daughter was more than happy to share the reasons she loves her daddy.
Wondering how to become a better father?
Check out these amazing tips on how to be a fun dad
15 Ways to be a Super Cool Dad
- as defined by my 7-year-old daughter
- who enjoys an awesome father-daughter relationship
1. Tell me you love me
- every day!
2. Do our secret handshake
- but only with me
3. Give me plenty of hugs
- the longer and the tighter the better
4. Hide with me
- whilst waiting for the tooth fairy
5. Play soccer with me
- preferably with my favorite ball
6. Spend more time at home
- with us
7. Hold my hand
- when I have to go to the dentist
8. Read more than one bedtime story
- I do love this one!
9. Buy mommy lots of flowers
- she loves the nice smelling one
- and it makes her happy
NO, I didn’t add that one …
10. Climb a tree with me
- the biggest one we can find
11. Go on an adventure together
12. Help me build a sandcastle
- a big, beautiful one!
13. Play our favorite songs
- and dance with me
14. Play Leapfrog games with me and my brother
- this one is still my favorite
15. Make funny faces with me
- and just be silly!
It gets even better
My daughter was so happy to name all the things she loves doing with her daddy:
She had to also tell me exactly why she loves him so much
The true reasons why a daughter loves her father
She had 8 very good reasons
I love my daddy because he:
- gives the biggest hugs
- tickles me
- is the best dad ever
- makes funny faces with me
- is very clever
- can throw a ball VERY far
- is super strong
- love me … and brother … and my mommy
How can I be the best father to my daughter?
Discover 10 values dads have to teach their daughters
Want to know another cool dad secret
Daughters of any age:
love wearing matching t-shirts with their fathers!
You will be amazed at the instant connection created with this small action.
Our favorite, favorite:
- these awesome t-shirts
And here is some more great options:
Being a good father quotes
Do you also love heartwarming quotes?
Here is a couple of our all-time favorite good father quotes:
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother
- No love is greater than that of a father for his son
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad
- Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man
- Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me
- A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be
Quotes with thanks from:
So there you have it
- 15 ways to be a super cool dad and
- 8 reasons why a daughter loves her dad
Leave a comment and let me know:
- the ways and reasons your child would add to this
- are you an awesome dad and why
Please Share and Comment!
Save this post in your parenting board on Pinterest