Easy photo tutorial to make your own beautiful bunny Easter Card
The kids are sure to love this one as it is super simple and lots of fun!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may be compensated when you make a purchase after clicking a link, with no added cost to you.
Read all about
Find all the materials to make your card
- Glue stick. I totally love the Power glue stick from Pritt, especially for sticking embellishments.
- Pretty card stock
- Good quality paper scissors. Having awesome scissors specifically for cutting paper makes a big difference in creating beautiful images
- Decorative washi tape rolls. There are so many different washi tapes available the best tip is to source them in beautiful bright colors to liven up any craft project.
- Stickers and embellishments. There is a lot of craft projects to do with these little pom poms, so don’t be scared to source a few of these cute little balls.
- Transforming Easter into a Happy Family Tradition
- Bee Coloring Pages. Cute Free Printable Bee Art
- Christmas card ideas
Thank you for Sharing!