How to be Happy and Kind 101
We all want to know the secret:
how can we be happy as a family
Well, it is actually very easy!
Today you will discover :
101 hacks on how to be happy and kind as a family
This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may be compensated when you make a purchase after clicking a link, with no added cost to you.
What we can do to be happy
There are many fun hacks to try on a daily basis.
And, doing just one small act of kindness every day:
- will not only make us happy
- but also those around us.
Teach your kids from a young age:
how to be happy and kind and they will have a bright future.
Want to know a happy secret?
By following your example of being happy:
kids will find it even easier.
And when you need a couple of awesome parent tips:
Join the Awesome Parent Challenge
Because it is awesome!
Save a pretty copy of the fun hacks
- Jumbolist with Family Happiness Hacks
- Jumbolist with Family Kindness Hacks
Time to check out the
101 hacks to be happy and kind
Use these ideas to be a fun mom.
And, let me know your favorite one in the comments below!
51 Fun How to be Happy Hacks
- Have a race to the nearest tree
- See who can fit more mini marshmallows in their mouth
- so much fun!
- Tell knock-knock jokes
- Play in the rain
- Go on an adventure
- Plant a veggie garden
- and do some STEM learning in the process!
- Do yoga together
- on your favorite yoga mat
- Go fruit picking
- See who can smile the biggest
- Enjoy a family movie marathon weekend and
- make yummy popcorn mix
- Bake giant chocolate cookies or mini chocolate cakes and
- get more great recipes from the Masterchef Junior Cookbook
- Build sandcastles
- See who can jump
- the highest, furthest, or funniest
- Create a gratitude list
- Play outside with your pet
- Build a tower with
- anything you can find
- Sing songs together
- Make clay animals and
- play zoo
- Make silly faces
- Do an act of kindness for someone
- see 50 fun kindness hacks below
- Sleep outside in a tent
- Invent something
- like new playing cards
- Organize a dress-up party
- Blow giant bubbles
- try out this awesome bubble wand for added fun!
- Go for a walk in the forest
- Create a family goal board
- LOVE THIS ONE!
- Stay in bed until lunchtime
- Paint each others’ faces
- Write a storybook together
- Tell each member of the family you love them
- 10 times in one day!
- Shake your sillies out
- Go on a road trip
- Have a tea party
- Make huge hamburgers
- Learn something new
- like playing an instrument
- Fly a kite together
- your son will love this dragon kit!
- Visit a fire station
- Enjoy a bubble bath
- Adopt a puppy
- Play board games
- Gaze at the stars
- YOU will be the COOLEST parent ever with this telescope and binoculars!
- Play ball
- Climb a tree
- Have a treasure hunt
- Go to the beach
- Save money for a special vacation
- like visiting a theme park
- Have a water gun war
- Have a pajama party
- Plan a picnic
- you can’t go wrong with this great picnic backpack
- Find and smell fresh flowers together
- Enjoy the magic of coloring.
When I want to spend a bit of extra time with the kids and do something we all enjoy:
Be brave, and give it a try.
50 Fun How to be Kind Hacks
- Leave a secret note for someone
- Pick up trash in nature
- Smile and wave
- to the bus driver
- Tell a joke to
- someone you don’t know
- Give the postman
- a bar of chocolate or
- a note
- Wash the neighbor’s car
- for free
- Water the plants
- when a friend goes on holiday
- Go fruit picking and
- gift it to someone else
- Offer to carry shopping bags
- for the elderly
- Bake your favorite biscuits and
- Surprise the bus driver
- with a thank you note
- Cut a friend’s lawn
- Clean your room
- without being asked
- Share your toys
- with other kids
- Offer to walk someone else’s pet
- Secretly fold and pack away
- all the laundry
- Give a flower from your garden
- to the cashier at the shop
- Write a song
- and dedicate it to a sibling
- Babysit for free
- Plant a tree
- Do one of your sibling’s chores
- Now there is a good one!
- Give lots of hugs
- Smile ALL day
- Give a sincere compliment
- Wash grandma’s hair …
- And, paint her nails
- Be kind to yourself
- Draw pictures illustrating your
- interpretation of kindness
- Write a storybook
- about family kindness
- Tell each member of the family
- you love them 10 times in one day
- Paint a rock and
- leave it on a doorstep
- Host a tea party for friends
- Gift a free movie ticket
- to a friend
- Have kids send a text message
- to family members
- Blow up balloons and
- take it to a sick friend
- Pour your partner a bath
- filled with bubbles
- Surprise the kids with a movie night and
- Offer to help wash the house windows in spring
- Donate old clothes and toys
- Make a family video and
- send it to family living abroad
- Visit sick kids in the hospital with
- Play ball with
- the new kid on the block
- Print coloring pages and
- share it with friends
- Organize a surprise treasure hunt for the family
- Add notes to lunchboxes
- Surprise grandparents with
- an unplanned visit
- Take a warm meal to
- new neighbors
- Arrange a picnic and
- invite every child you know
- Do homemade teacher gifts
- Make a friendship bracelet for your best friend
- check out this awesome kit!
Final happy thoughts
Find your favorite happy and kindness hacks above and start enjoying them today.
How to be happy and kind as a family has never been easier
How to be Happy 101 at it’s best!
Don’t you agree?
Leave a comment
and share your best family hacks
Remember to Pin and save it for later
Top Parenting Posts
- Be an Awesome Parent. 7 Super Simple Strategies.
- A Daughter must learn from her Father these top 10 Values.
- Parenting Challenges. The top daily parent concerns and how to deal with it.
- Power Parent Strategy – Discover the how-to Secret today!
- 6 Building blocks to stress-free parent-child communication
Top Kids Learning Posts
- Unbelievably Smart Kids. This the How to Secret.
- Top Learning Styles for Kids. Discover the steps to successfully educate your child every day.
- How to be a good dad
- Amazing learning style activities to do with your kids right now
Healthy Lifestyle Posts
- Top Healthy Lifestyle Tips, Top 25 backed by science
- Healthy Lifestyle – 7 Day Detox Plan
- How to live a healthy life made super simple
- Mini Chocolate Cake with Red Berries, Pistachios and a Chocolate Drizzle
- Popcorn Recipe. From Movie night treat to Summer Snack.
- Avocado Chicken Salad. Healthy and Easy Clean Eating.
Please Share and Comment!