Mom life as we know it
Busy and stressed and tired … why are these the major adjectives we use to describe ourselves as moms? It’s sad. Don’t you think? What happened to motherhood is a joy! Mom life is awesome! I am a happy and fun mom! Somewhere in between all the rushing and cooking and cleaning and teaching we lost ourselves as beautiful moms. And in the process, now mostly identify with simply being a busy mom … If you are a busy mom in desperate need of self-care this is for you.
But do you know what?
We have direct control over the power of motherhood. Knowing this, why is it that mom burn-out and overwhelm is such a big problem in our current societies?
Is it because we allow motherhood to pull us down instead of enjoying the highs of being a fun mom?
Do we actually welcome added pressure instead of standing up for ourselves and learning to say no?
Is it realistic to keep comparing ourselves non-stop to the seemingly perfect social-media-created mom image?
Or is it simply, as research has proven, that we believe ourselves to not be good enough …
We need to snap out of it
And take back control! Our kids need and deserve good parents. And we need to do whatever it takes to be that awesome parent. No, it doesn’t mean you need to be a perfect parent. Simply an awesome one doing the best you can!
And being an awesome parent starts with taking care of yourself. It’s time to take back the reigns and start being the beautiful moms we want to be. Take action by reading this post, grabbing the freebies, joining the courses and starting to master AND enjoy motherhood … you can do it … even when you are a busy mom …
in your favorite mom life board on Pinterest
This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may be compensated when you make a purchase after clicking a link, with no added cost to you.
Busy mom self-care ideas
are part of the How to Master Motherhood series where we cover the 5 major aspects of mom life, including
- healthy living
- kids learning and
Discover the rest of the series
and grab access to the free Master Motherhood course by clicking the image below.
If you want free access to this mom class
sign up now to get
- life-time access
- all the free printables
- get access to all the mom life bonuses
- and be notified
as soon as the course goes live. It might be a good idea to join now while it’s still free …
How and why you need to practice self-care as a busy mom
Self-care is one of the most important aspects of happy motherhood. When we do not know how to take good care of ourselves it is impossible to take good care of our families. These days mom burn-out is a challenging reality we all need to face. And our first defense against burn-out is to practice quality self-care.
We have talked a lot about the importance of self-care to your body, mind and soul. And, how your family suffers when you are feeling tired and depressed. If you need a bit of a recap you can read these
- How to Take Control of Your Mom Life and Master Motherhood
- Best Self Care Ideas for Busy Moms + Powerful Morning Affirmations
Today we will look at some of the best busy mom self-care resources
to help you take control, including how to
- set up an amazing self-care routine and
- schedule your much-needed me-time and
- great self-care activity ideas you can easily fit into a tight busy mom schedule.
Epic self-care tips
Here are some of the best tips to establish a good self-care routine quickly and easily
- Free Printable 25 Foods to Fight Mom Fatigue Instantly Checklist
- Unique Journal Prompts for Moms Using 6 Senses Self Care Pages
An amazing self-care routine for busy moms
Creating a self-care routine that works for you and fits into your schedule is important. You don’t need to have hours a day to take good care of yourself. Scheduling five to ten dedicated minutes a day is already a great start. And you will feel the difference in your energy levels and positive mindset immediately.
Here are some great resources to get you started
An easy way to create your self-care routine, discover your mom goals and stay on track is by journaling. The 6 senses journal prompt ideas, is one of my favorites and you will love it too.
Must have journal pages
- mom goals
- priority tasks
- to do list
- gratitude page
- 6 senses self-care
- One of the most used journals is the Leuchtturm 1917 hardcover. It is one of the bestselling journals available in many different colors, long-lasting and reading for some serious journaling action.
- The 6-minute diary is a simple and effective gratitude journal and will help you be more happy, mindful and productive. And the best part is, you only need to spend 6 minutes a day. Perfect for the busy mom.
- The morning sidekick journal is the perfect daily planner for creating the perfect morning routine and positive life habits. The daily content journal and accountability tracker will help you change and stick with your new life goals.
- The clever fox planner is one of my favorite non-dated weekly planners. It comes with stickers and tabs and it is super easy to get organized and keep track of your goals and to-do lists. And, you are sure to find one in your favorite color.
There is no better way to make journaling fun as with great accessories. Here are my must-haves
- multicolor fine liner pens to jot down all your goals, plans and to-do lists
- colorful washi tape, an affordable option for beautiful decoration
- and of course, cute stickers are not for kids only …
How to schedule your much-needed me-time
All you need is 5 minutes a day to enjoy the benefits of unique self-care ideas like these. No excuses!
Start scheduling your me-time today with the help of the great printables in this post.
even when you are busy …
Discover great tips on how to be the calm and confident mom you want to be. Perfect with a free printable you can save and download.
This is an awesome 52-week guide to help you cultivate and attitude of gratitude
Great self-care ideas
you can easily fit into a tight, busy mom schedule
There is no better way to boost your energy levels than by including these great superfoods to your diet. You will feel the difference immediately. Grab your free cheat sheet now.
You can do this quick 2-minute survey and discover
- if you are any good at taking care of yourself as a busy mom
- great tips on how to do a better job
Three easy steps
- Do the self-care assessment
- Get your free self-care assessment checklist
- Discover the self-care group you belong to and how to up your game
This is a must-read when mom overwhelm has a grip on you.
How to take care of yourself as a busy mom endnote
There you have a great list of awesome busy mom resources. Remember, taking care of yourself is essential not only for your own physical and psychological wellbeing but also for your family because it directly impacts on their health and happiness.
Take action today by using these resources, creating an amazing self-care routine and prioritizing your own health and wellness. You can do it! And, both you and your family members will love you for it!
Join our exclusive mom community
and receive the best motherhood resources directly to your inbox. Within the Healthy Family and Me community you will discover
- an awesome group of moms just like you
- the best parenting tips and hacks
- easy healthy living hacks
- activities to help your kids learn
- and much more
Save this mom life resources page
in your favorite mom life board on Pinterest and be sure to visit it often
Your next step
Below are the next aspects of mom life we are about to discover in this series. If you joined the community you will automatically be updated when the next post is published or otherwise save and visit this page often to get the latest news on taking control of your mom life.
How to enjoy a healthy family lifestyle
Intentional parenting skills
Free printables to help you educate your kids successfully
Awesome resources to help you enjoy a happy and healthy pregnancy
Don’t forget to grab your free access
to the mom life class, How to Master Motherhood
And get direct access to your mom life bonuses
The epic master motherhood bonuses include
- self-care assessment checklist
- inspirational art prints
- one-time discount offers
Why do you want all of these powerful master motherhood resources?
Because you deserve to be a Beautiful Mom!
Need more information on the course?
Here are some of the most important details
What is How to Master Motherhood
- a FREE, self-paced mini online course
- with instant, life-long access to all resources and downloads
- course-life access to all updates
- powerful course created for moms, loaded with
- power resources to help you conquer the 5 major aspects of mom life
- user-friendly product guarantee
Who is How to Master Motherhood for
This course is for all action-taker moms who want to take control of their mom life. The resources are easy to use and perfect for moms who need a bit of guidance in the 5 major aspects of motherhood including
- healthy living
- power parenting
- kids learning and
- healthy pregnancy
Who is How to Master Motherhood not for
This course is not for moms who do not wish to take action and
- complete the course
- download and use the printables
- take control of their mom lives
Resources included in How to Master Motherhood
The course will give you access to resources in the 5 major aspects of mom life, and loads of awesome
- mom life tips
- read more resources
- cheat sheets
- inspirational printables
- and some one-time bonuses
Read more about mom life
- That 1 Thing Every Awesome Mom Wants
- First Time Mom tips
- Are you an Awesome Mom? Or still trying to be Super Mom?
- How to be a beautiful mom freebie
Please save and share
this resource page by clicking here, to your favorite mom life board on Pinterest
and follow the latest mom life trends here